I’ve been craving pudding like nobody’s business, which is weird for me to say since I’ve never been a fan of anything mushy or slimy but this pudding is quite the contrary. I’m a big fan of bananas, just not overly ripe ones. This pudding tastes best when the bananas are still slightly green at the stem and what’s great about this recipe is that it’s also dairy and sugar free.
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 cup chopped Figs
- 1/3 cup Almonds (blanched)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
Coconut Whip Cream
- 1 1/2 cup Full Fat Organic Coconut milk (canned, should be solid when shaken not milky)
- 1/8 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons of Stevia (or to taste)
Directions for Pudding
1. Blend almonds in food processor for a few seconds until it reaches a meal consistency
2. Add in other ingredients
Directions for Coconut Whip Cream
3. Pour out the cream from the can and throw out the liquid part that usually sits on top
4. Add the stevia and vanilla and whisk to blend ingredients together
You can let these chill for 1-2 hours in the fridge or overnight until ready to serve. Lasts in the fridge for 2 days.