Hello again I’m back! I had to take two weeks off from Little Bliss Book to refocus my attention due to a packed filming and work schedule and projects I’ve been working on, but not a day would go by that I would not think about writing or connecting with you all. Over the past few months I was able to connect with a great blogger named Jay of raiseyourself.net. He has a great message and is this month’s featured blogger.
But first, what is Monthly Blogger Spotlights?
It’s a way to introduce great blogs of all different genres here on Little Bliss Book. The featured blogger will be featured in the sidebar for the month and also get a shout out on the Little Bliss Book Facebook page. You can submit your blog yourself or nominate someone.Here’s how it works…
The rules are simple:
1) Are we friends? If you’re following Little Bliss Book via WordPress, Email and one other blogging platformFacebook/Bloglovin/Google +/Pinterest you can submit even if you’re self-hosted or a blogger on Blogspot.
2) Contact me! Click on ‘Contact’ at the top of this page on the menu bar and briefly explain what your blog is about like this:
I’m a Bliss follower, yoga and DIY enthusiast, Amateur Chef focused on Gluten-soy-free clean eating, and eczema-free living
Mention who your general audience is, something interesting about you, and if you could follow your bliss what would it be and why.
3) Send me a quote! Who doesn’t love a good quote. I like bottling words of wisdom and inspiration and making it sharable to everyone so send in a quote to feature as well.
Here’s what Jay had to say…
1) The main audience for my blog are those who are looking for more out of life and are sick and tired of the normal routine of going to work and coming back home, just as I did. I am hoping that my blog will provide people with the necessary motivation and inspiration to make some positive changes in their lives. I feel the World will be a much better place if everyone started to feel much better about themselves by being more positive through self development and awareness.
2) Something interesting about me, mmmm! I am a pescatarian and I like to wear cardigans! I just bought a new cardigan over the weekend! I truly believe that anyone can make it in life as long as they have a burning desire in knowing what they want and going after it. All we need to know is our purpose in life.
3) My bliss would be to live life to its absolute fullest, by being able to do whatever I want whenever I want and not having to worry about job/work commitments. I feel that way I will have more control over my life, rather than be dictated to on what my life should be and how I should be living it.
4) A quote that I love and that always makes my hairs stand on end, is a quote by the late Steve Jobs:
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
Steve Jobs (1955 – 2011)